Heat Pump Service
Does your heat pump seem to be malfunctioning? If so, it might be time for some heat pump maintenance. Rather than searching the web for "heat pump service near me," why not try a trusted company like Family Heating & Air Conditioning? We have a small army of knowledgeable HVAC technicians ready to help. Learn more about our heat pump services so you can schedule your repair or maintenance appointment today.
Heat Pump Not Working: What to Do
There are a number of reasons your heat pump might not be working. Maybe you've noticed your heat pump frozen in the cold of winter. Or maybe your home just isn't warming up or cooling down as expected. If any of this is happening, your best bet is to call in one of our HVAC technicians for help.
What Happens During a Heat Pump Visit?
Our service appointments can be for heat pump repairs or maintenance. We're happy to take a full look at your system and see if there are any issues. During one of these visits, we'll perform the following tasks:
- Disinfect and clean the systems' coils to eliminate grime and buildup.
- Disinfect and clean condensate pumps and drain pipes so there are no obstructions.
- Change your air filter to ensure there are no airflow restrictions.
- Inspect the electrical circuit for the system to make sure there is no faulty wiring or loose connections.
- Check noise levels to make sure they aren't louder than they should be.
- Read the system's fault diagnostics to see if there are any underlying problems.
- Check temperature settings to make sure the system is reaching your ideal comfort level.
- Look for any refrigerant gas leaks around the unit.
- Teach you how to properly operate and maintain your system until our next service appointment.
Overall, our goal is to make sure your unit is running at optimal efficiency. So we'll do everything we can to make sure your system works as well as the day you had it installed.
How Often Does a Heat Pump Need to Be Serviced?
We recommend having your heat pump serviced at least twice a year, especially if you use it for both heating and cooling. It might be a good idea to schedule maintenance appointments in the fall and spring — that way, your system will be prepared for the heat of summer and the chill of winter. That said, if you are having problems in between your service appointments, feel free to call us so we can diagnose the issue.
FamilyHVAC.com: The Best Heat Pump Company Near Me
To keep your heat pump in the best condition, choose heat pump maintenance from a trusted company like Family Heating & Air Conditioning. Don't waste time searching for a "trusted heat pump contractor near me." We provide our excellent services across Jenkintown PA 19046
FamilyHVAC Information Center
August 11th, 2022
AC Contractor An AC company is only as good as the AC contractor they send to your home. The bottom line is that you need a reliable HVAC company if you have central air conditioning in your home. This becomes even more important ... (continued)
August 11th, 2022
AC Replacement When you have problems with your AC, you'll wish that you acted sooner. If you're in the market for a new air conditioner or need an A/C replacement, you need an HVAC company that you can trust. If you experience an A/C ... (continued)
August 11th, 2022
Air Conditioning Service
Air Conditioning Service AC service might be the only thing standing between you and a comfortable home in the hot summer months. Did you know that you're supposed to have your AC routinely serviced? That means bringing in a skilled air conditioning company to help ... (continued)