Keeping Our Customers Safe
Clean Air Certified Contractor
Due to current environmental issues & your safety please see our new upgraded technician in-home procedures.
The current state of the world concerning the outbreak of the Corona Virus has many of us concerned and quite frankly scared and will affect us all in many ways. Since life must go on, we as Professional Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors with 100’s of Industry certifications, Essential Service Supplier, Clean Air Certified Contractor, HVAC & Indoor Air Quality company with 100 Years of Experience we have discussed internally with all of our employees and agreed on a new enhanced super charged commitment to our customers, employees, and community.
- Every truck is equipped with a sanitizer, face masks & sanitizing wipes. Our vehicles are cleaned inside and out frequently.
- As usual, we have entry mats, plastic runners for your floors and new drop cloths for each service call to cover our work area and protect you & your home.
- Our Technician will be wearing new shoe covers, face mask, and new full disposable overalls.
- Your equipment that was worked on will be wiped with antibacterial wipes when completing the repair, and all disposable covering removed to our disposal site.
- As a Certified Clean Air Contractor. We are pledging to have the cleanest service vehicles and the best process for containment & eliminating infiltration into your home.
- Our Customer Relationship Management System places you in control & in the communication of the time the tech enters your home until he is complete and leaves. Whatever your comfort level we offer, Zero contact to Social Distancing during our visit.
Our Specials & Savings
FamilyHVAC.com is offering FREE consultation for any Indoor Air Quality, Air Conditioning or Heating questions or concerns you may have. Including questions about the Air Scrubber Plus and how it has been proven to fight viruses, pathogens, pollen, odors and more!
We are including the Honeywell Air Monitoring & Lab report to any service free of charge and will absorb the laboratory costs.
Lastly, as a company, we have all agreed to lower all costs for any preventive service, maintenance, repair service, tune-ups, Indoor Air Quality Products or HVAC equipment by 20% by lowering our salaries to help our clients and company.
Visit us at familyhvac.com/air-qualityfor solutions on any air quality and HVAC questions and feel free to use our contact form, call or text. Never a charge for Expert Information.
HONEYWELL AIR CYCLE MONITOR
Honeywell has certified FamilyHVAC.com on their NEW Air Cycle Monitoring System. All FamilyHVAC.com clients are welcome to a tech performing the 30-minute air test and generate a FREE Lab printout report containing the levels of the 6 most concerning indoor air pollutants in our homes as well as solutions to improve your Family’s indoor air environment.
From hydronic heating systems to gas furnaces and everything in between, our NATE certified technicians can service, repair, and install any heating system
When your heating system fails it’s not a minor issue, it is a major problem. If your family’s comfort is in jeopardy, trust the certified professionals of FAMILY Heating and Air conditioning to be there for your family when you need us.(215) 377-9090 email@example.com